Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OM A HA!

It's turning out to be pretty dang awesome. Tym hooked us up with some sweet dudes to shelter us in their wonderful punk house. We bought them some beer and hung out til the wee hours of the morning.

Aaron, one of the guys, wrote us out a "Stuff to do" list for here. I have a feeling we're going to be spending tons of money, but I'm ok with it. I've been wanting to come to Omaha since high school, and it feels good to be here.



Theres a ton of food, plenty of shops and record stores, and Tyler might leave work early and come hang out with us. We're gonna go by the riverfront and maybe check out Lewis and Clark park later.

We're at a cute coffee shop called the Blue Line in the Dundee neighborhood. I'm a fan of right here. We'll see how downtown is. Its a strange feeling to be smack dab in the middle of the country right now, almost halfway done with our trek to Portland.

South Dakotee later this week...

5 comments:

Kyle J said...

Courtney! Just wanted to let you know I'm following along and that I miss you! I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey.

Best,

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney

I just wanted to say that Mom and I are very proud of you and excited for you on your trip. We miss you but it is exciting to follow along. Talk to you soon.

Love Ya

dad

Courtney said...

Kyle- I'm really glad you're reading, and I miss you too! Gimme your address and I can send yall some postcards :)

brettadactyl said...

apple f is your friend. i do believe that is how you flip your photographs so they're not backwards in photobooth.

glad you're having a good trip love!

Kyle J said...

19 verndale st. apt 2
brookline MA 02446

send em!