Sunday, July 19, 2009

East Wind Farm

We're leaving for East Wind Farm today. Its in southeastern Missouri, in the Ozarks. I'm really excited to see what it has to offer- we will be tending to the gardens, a ranch, and working in the kitchen. We have to work about 40 hours a week, all on an honor system. They say that all the people who live there are very social and nice, and the more we talk to people the more they can tell us about commune life and farming.

This will be a great adventure!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear,
I think that you are having a very courtney adventure right now and it's really good for you :-) Have you heard the new regina spektor CD? I'm loving it, and can find a way to im or email it to you or something if you want it; it's better then begin to hope I think.

Courtney said...

YES please send it to me! I haven't heard it. East Wind is wild, and I miss Boston quite a bit. If you can email it I'd loooove to hear it!

Miss ya, <3

Unknown said...

My computer is currently hanging out at the apple store getting a new logic board. Crossing my fingers they don't find water damage thus costing me 750! (ptherwise its free) Either way I won't have a computer until the beginning of next week so I'll send it to you then.