Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Adventure awaits....

This will be a blog documenting my trip across the United States. I'm a recent graduate of Simmons College, jobless, and desperate for adventure and lessons in practicality.

This is a trip to learn to survive, to learn skills and ideas that have never been taught to me, and most importantly, to learn firsthand about organic farming. I, along with my close friend Melanie from childhood, shall be touring the United States visiting friends, camping and working on organic farms.

I don't think this will be a blog solely based on what I'm doing- I'll write about those around me, offer drawings, photos, music, books and recipes. I'm quite scatterbrained and constantly entertained by a variety of mediums, so I'm sure this blog will reflect that.

So, this is what I anticipate! We leave in 5 days. Adventure awaits....

2 comments:

anabel22 said...

where were you be going to first?!

Courtney said...

Charlottesville VA! Then Durham, NC. Our first farm is in Missouri- I'll outline the trip today!